- 4 russet potatoes (large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise into quarters. Slice each quarter into 1-inch strips. Place cut potatoes into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with Old Bay Seasoning, kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on the preheated Grill and cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Remove from Grill and serve immediately.