Grilled Sea Bream With Sauteed VegetablesO Meu Tempero
Sea bream is not so easy to find in the U.S. but it can be substituted with sea bass or snapper or other firm white fleshed fish. To give the fish a boost of flavor, this recipe calls for rubbing the fish a mixture of dill, crushed garlic, fresh lemon juice, and olive oil and letting it marinate for about 15 minutes before cooking on a nonstick grill pan (or a hot grill).
- 2 sea bream (350 gr. each)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Make a marinade with the dill, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt and olive oil.
- 2Rub the marinade on the fish inside and out.
- 3Marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4Grill the fish on an electric grill or on a very hot nonstick grill.
- 5Serve with your favorite vegetables sauteed in a wok with a little olive oil, seasoned with salt and Worcestershire sauce.