Sea bream is not so easy to find in the U.S. but it can be substituted with sea bass or snapper or other firm white fleshed fish. To give the fish a boost of flavor, this recipe calls for rubbing the fish a mixture of dill, crushed garlic, fresh lemon juice, and olive oil and letting it marinate for about 15 minutes before cooking on a nonstick grill pan (or a hot grill).
- 2 sea bream (350 gr. each)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make a marinade with the dill, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt and olive oil.
- Rub the marinade on the fish inside and out.
- Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill the fish on an electric grill or on a very hot nonstick grill.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables sauteed in a wok with a little olive oil, seasoned with salt and Worcestershire sauce.