- 12 ounces Italian sausage links
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (OR other small pasta shape, cooked and drained, kept warm)
- 1/2 cup basil pesto (purchased or homemade)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese (grated)
- fresh basil (chopped)
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill sausage directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, about 10-12 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Remove from fire and set aside. In large shallow bowl, toss farfalle and pesto; toss to coat evenly. Slice sausage into rounds and add along with diced red pepper and cheese. Garnish with chopped fresh basil.
Charles Fields 15 days ago
It turned out great! I added some diced tomatoes and it was just the right thing it needed.
Kiana 12 Oct 2018
I️t was great! I’ve been looking for different pasta recipes so i jumped on here to look at some and found this one. I didn’t know if i was going to like I️t but i ended up loving I️t!
Mckenzie Brown 10 Sep 2018
very good! i think adding a tomatoe based sauce would be delicious!
Melissa M. 7 Jun 2018
so good! even my picky 12 year old loved it and ate every bite. i just pan fried the sausage, cut up, along with half a pepper. we could eat this once a week for sure!
Billesa 29 Mar 2018
Very good! I added broccoli. I would definitely make it again.