- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon mccormick grill mates montreal chicken seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (French's)
- 6 tablespoons cold butter (cut into chunks)
- Brush flesh side of fish with oil. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the Seasoning.
- Grill fish over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill. Cover with foil; keep warm.
- Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and 1 teaspoon Seasoning in small saucepan. Cook on medium heat 2 minutes. Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, swirling pan over heat until each tablespoon of butter is melted. (Butter must melt gradually to form a creamy sauce. If necessary, move pan off heat to keep it from getting too hot.) Stir gently until sauce is smooth and well blended. Serve sauce over fish.