Grilled Salmon Over Greens With Cilantro-lime DressingBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 salmon fillets (or salmon steaks, about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 small tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (torn into pieces)
- 1In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion, cilantro and lime juice; reserve 1/2 cup for dressing.
- 2Grill or broil salmon, turning once and brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until salmon flakes with a fork.
- 3Stir tomato into reserved 1/2 cup dressing. To serve, arrange salmon over lettuce and serve with dressing.