- 1 package montreal steak marinade (McCormick® Grill Mates®)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Dill Weed
- 2 pounds salmon fillets (or steaks)
- Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil, vinegar and dill weed in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.