Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & SausagesFOODISTA
- chili flakes
- 1/2 lemon
- coarse sea salt
- herbs (your choice, with pork, veal & sausage sage compliments nicely)
- rosemary (skewers:, branches, long woody pieces, if you can’t find that use wooden or stainless steel sticks)
- olive oil
- In a mortar & pestle add garlic, chili flakes, zest of 1/2 lemon, coarse sea salt, herbs and mash together with enough olive oil to make a paste.
- Quarter sausages and set aside as they have already been seasoned.
- Cut steak into chunks slightly larger than the sausages and toss with the herb paste and wrap with a slice of the pancetta.
- Fill your skewers alternating steak and sausage.