- bbq sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 package bbq rub (McCormick® Grill Mates® Slow & Low Memphis Pit)
- 2 pork baby back ribs (racks, about 4 pounds)
- 3/4 pound Fresno chilies (fresh, stemmed and coarsely chopped do not remove seeds)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian)
- For the Ribs, rub Seasoning evenly over ribs. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, for the BBQ Sauce, mix all ingredients in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature. Spoon mixture into blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Strain through sieve to remove seeds.
- Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high. Turn burner on 1 side to medium-high. Turn off burner(s) on other side.
- Place unwrapped ribs on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- Grill 2 to 3 hours or until ribs are tender. Brush ribs with some of the BBQ Sauce during last 10 minutes of grilling. Serve ribs with remaining BBQ Sauce.
|Calories560Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.