Grilled Ribeye (Rib) Pork Chops with Easy Spicy BBQ SaucePORK
Tender, juicy and topped with spicy barbecue sauce, these Ribeye pork chops satisfy your craving for delicious…
To give the potatoes a bit of extra decadence, without the work, incorporate a small spoonful of mascarpone or cream cheese for a creamy finish.
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat and brush with olive oil. Season the chops with a generous amount of salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place pork on the grill for 8-9 minutes, turning once halfway through, until cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Remove pork from the grill, tent it with foil; let it rest for 3 minutes.
- To make the mashed potatoes, add potatoes to a pot with water, over high heat and boil for 15 minutes. Drain the water and add the heavy cream. Mash the potatoes until smooth. Stir in the chopped chives, salt and pepper.
- To make the Spicy BBQ Sauce, heat 1 tsp oil in a pot over medium heat. Sauté the onion until soft and add ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire, vinegar, and cayenne. Simmer for 15 minutes so the sauce thickens and turn off heat. Once cooled, puree the sauce in a blender.
- Serve the chops alongside the potatoes and a spoonful of BBQ sauce.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories270Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes