- 2 ribeye steaks (without the bone)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- black truffle oil
- truffle butter (Black)
- Remove steaks from refrigerator and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature
- Heat up the Grill -- high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper, add a bit of black truffle oil to one side, and top with minced garlic clove, spreading evenly over the steak using your fingers.
- Place steaks on the grill and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the steaks and how you enjoy them (rare, medium-rare, or well)
- Slice the steak, arrange on a serving plate and top with black truffle butter. Serve Immediately