- 6 slices pound cake
- 6 teaspoons butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 bananas (firm)
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Butter both sides of pound cake with 6 teaspoons butter. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add brown sugar to melted butter. Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise. Add bananas to skillet, cut side down, and let cook 10-15 minutes undisturbed. Add rum, cinnamon and sea salt to skillet and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Arrange buttered pound cake on Grill and cook 3-4 minutes per side. Remove and divide between 6 plates. Top with caramelized bananas, coconut and pan sauce. Serve immediately.