®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Porterhouse (Bone-In Loin) Chops with Chipotle Cilantro ButterPORK
Grilled Porterhouse (Bone-In Loin) Chops with Chipotle Cilantro Butter
This is a fun recipe to play with. You can alter the compound butter for a completely different spin on the dish! Subbing in various types of herbs would be an easy flavor swap – try parsley instead of cilantro, or garlic instead of the chipotle peppers.
- Preheat grill over medium high heat and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle paprika, salt and pepper on both sides of the chops.
- Grill the pork for 8-9 minutes, turning once halfway through, until cooked to 145 degrees F. Remove the pork from the grill, tent it with foil and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Brush the corn with olive oil and place on the grill. Grill the corn for a few minutes on each side, turning regularly until it is charred. Remove from grill and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine softened butter, cilantro, chipotle pepper and freshly squeezed lime juice. Pulse for 1 minute until it’s fully combined. You can find chipotle pepper in adobo sauce canned in the ethnic or Latin section of most major supermarkets.
- Dish up 1 tablespoon of the compound butter on top of each piece of pork, and serve alongside a piece of corn on the cob.