Grilled Porterhouse (Bone-In Loin) Chops with Chipotle Cilantro ButterPORK
Grilled Porterhouse (Bone-In Loin) Chops with Chipotle Cilantro Butter
This is a fun recipe to play with. You can alter the compound butter for a completely different spin on the dish! Subbing in various types of herbs would be an easy flavor swap – try parsley instead of cilantro, or garlic instead of the chipotle peppers.
- Preheat grill over medium high heat and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle paprika, salt and pepper on both sides of the chops.
- Grill the pork for 8-9 minutes, turning once halfway through, until cooked to 145 degrees F. Remove the pork from the grill, tent it with foil and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Brush the corn with olive oil and place on the grill. Grill the corn for a few minutes on each side, turning regularly until it is charred. Remove from grill and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine softened butter, cilantro, chipotle pepper and freshly squeezed lime juice. Pulse for 1 minute until it’s fully combined. You can find chipotle pepper in adobo sauce canned in the ethnic or Latin section of most major supermarkets.
- Dish up 1 tablespoon of the compound butter on top of each piece of pork, and serve alongside a piece of corn on the cob.