Grilled Pork and Vegetable Chopped SaladPORK
Use the Perfect Grilled Pork Chops for this recipe…
Recipe courtesy of Melissa d’Arabian, on behalf of The National Pork Board
- 2 pork loin chops (grilled)
- 1 lemon (juiced, about 4 Tbs)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. thyme leaves (fresh)
- 1 scallion (chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 zucchini (sliced in half lengthwise)
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow or orange or mixed seeded and halved)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups red-leaf lettuce (chopped)
- In a small bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard with the lemon juice. Drizzle in the 1/4 cup olive oil, whisking, creating an emulsion. Add thyme, scallion and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With the grill on medium-high heat, place zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes on pre-soak wooden skewers or in a grill basket.
- Brush peppers, zucchini and tomatoes with vegetable oil. Grill the vegetables until tender – approximately 3 minutes per side for the peppers and zucchini; 1 minute per side for the tomatoes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, slice the pork chops in to 1-inch slices.
- Remove vegetables from grill. Place peppers in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the skin from the peppers, and chop both peppers and zucchini in to bite-sized pieces. Toss perfectly grilled pork chops with the grilled vegetables, lettuce and vinaigrette. Best when served while vegetables and pork are still warm.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories320Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes