- 2 pork loin chops (Perfect Grilled)
- 2 bell pepper (red, yellow or orange or mixed seeded and halved)
- 2 zucchini (sliced in half lengthwise)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (placed on pre-soaked wooden skewers or in a grill basket)
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1 lemon (approximately 4 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves (fresh)
- 1 scallions (chopped)
- In a small bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard with the lemon juice. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking, creating an emulsion. Add thyme, scallion and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With the grill on medium-high heat, brush peppers, zucchini and tomatoes with vegetable oil. Grill the vegetables until tender – approximately 3 minutes per side for the peppers and zucchini; 1 minute per side for the tomatoes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, slice the pork chops in to 1-inch slices.
- Remove vegetables from grill. Place peppers in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the skin from the peppers, and chop both peppers and zucchini in to bite-sized pieces. Toss perfectly grilled pork chops with the grilled vegetables, lettuce and vinaigrette. Best when served while vegetables and pork are still warm.