®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Pork and Vegetable Chopped SaladPORK
Grilled Pork and Vegetable Chopped Salad
Use the Perfect Grilled Pork Chops for this recipe…
Recipe courtesy of Melissa d’Arabian, on behalf of The National Pork Board
- In a small bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard with the lemon juice. Drizzle in the 1/4 cup olive oil, whisking, creating an emulsion. Add thyme, scallion and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With the grill on medium-high heat, place zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes on pre-soak wooden skewers or in a grill basket.
- Brush peppers, zucchini and tomatoes with vegetable oil. Grill the vegetables until tender – approximately 3 minutes per side for the peppers and zucchini; 1 minute per side for the tomatoes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, slice the pork chops in to 1-inch slices.
- Remove vegetables from grill. Place peppers in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the skin from the peppers, and chop both peppers and zucchini in to bite-sized pieces. Toss perfectly grilled pork chops with the grilled vegetables, lettuce and vinaigrette. Best when served while vegetables and pork are still warm.