Grilled Pork & Sweet Potato Skewers with Pumpkin AioliPork
Loin roast comes from the area of the pig between the shoulder and the beginning of the leg It is sold either bone-in or boneless.
- chopped parsley (For Serving)
- 1 pound pork loin (Roast Or Chops, Two 8 Ounce Pieces)
- garlic salt (Sprinkle)
- pumpkin pie spice (Sprinkle)
- grapeseed oil
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (Bite Sized Cubes, 1/2 Inch Thick)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1If using wooden skewers soak them in water now.
- 2Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F with the rack in the middle.
- 3Toss the sweet potatoes with grapeseed oil and toss with the pumpkin pie spice and garlic salt. Bake for 20 minutes. Toss with a pair of tongs so all sides cook evenly. Bake another 15 minutes and remove from oven. Cool a bit so you can use your hands to put them onto skewers.
- 4Season both sides of the pork with a pinch of garlic salt and pumpkin pie spice. Add some grapeseed oil onto your grill pan. Pre heat the pan over medium high heat. The pan is ready when a splash of water sizzles. Place pork loin onto the pan and cook each side for about 7 minutes. Reduce heat a bit if they start to burn or cook too quickly.
- 5Remove the pork from the heat and let cool a bit so you can handle. Cut the pork into 1 inch cubes. Keep the pan oiled, you will add the skewers back onto it.
- 6Skewer the cooled sweet potatoes & pork. Turn the heat to medium & place the skewers onto the grill pan. Heat for a few minutes until sweet potatoes and pork are heated through.
- 7For the pumpkin aioli: Mix all the ingredients together.
- 8Serve with tabouli, cous cous, rice or pasta.
Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato PilauMyRecipes
Roasted Maple Cinnamon Sweet PotatoesPumpkin N Spice
Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream + Toasted Pumpkin SeedsThe Washington Post
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Sweet PotatoesLove and Confections
Roasted Parmesan Herb Sweet PotatoesPumpkin N Spice
Roasted Pumpkin with Garlic, Sweet Potatoes and Cherry TomatoesWilliams-Sonoma
Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato SoupGrab Your Spork
Roasted Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Spice SoupDomestically Blissful
Roast Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soupeatlittlebird.com