- 3 pork tenderloin (10 to 12 ounces each)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 slices bacon (diced small)
- 1 yellow onion (large, diced small)
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage (chopped)
- Sauté corn with maple syrup until golden brown and caramelized. Remove from pan. Add bacon and cook over medium heat until crisp. Add onion and cook until the onion is clear. Add corn and cook 2 minutes more. Remove from heat, add sage and salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and set aside.
- Rub tenderloins with salt and pepper and grill over a medium fire for 20 minutes, turning every 3 to 4 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then carve into 1/2-inch slices. Spoon about 1/4 cup relish over each portion and serve.