®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Chimichurri
- For chimichurri, place 1 cup parsley, the garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in food processor container. Cover and process with on/off turns just until finely chopped. Add the vinegar and process to combine. Slowly add oil and water in a thin stream with the machine running. If necessary, adjust flavor by adding more salt and/or pepper (chimichurri should be a highly seasoned mixture).
- Place pork tenderloins in large, resealable plastic bag. Pour half (about 1/2 cup) chimichurri over pork; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, turning bag occasionally. Transfer remaining chimichurri to a serving bowl.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grill rack with oil. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade in bag. Place tenderloins diagonally on bars of the hot grill rack. Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F., turning every 3-4 minutes with tongs.
- Transfer pork tenderloins to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut pork tenderloins into thin slices; arrange on dinner plates. Stir “remaining” or “set aside” chimichurri; spoon over pork. If desired, garnish with parsley sprigs.