Grilled Pork Ribs with Sriracha-Kaffir Lime Peanut CrunchPORK FOODSERVICE
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Making Glaze: Combine cooking liquid, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer until desired thick/glazing consistency. Whisk in Thai Sweet Chili Sauce and Sriracha sauce. Remove from heat, cool to room temperature. Add cilantro.
- 2. Grill Pork Ribs: Pre-heat charcoal or wood fired grill to high heat. Cut into individual ribs, and then grill ribs to achieve some markings and smoky flavor – they are already fully cooked. Transfer to tray to rest for a few minutes. Toss with desired amount of glaze in bowl.
- 1. Marinate Ribs: Peel off membrane on backside of ribs. Whisk together fish sauce, soy sauce, palm sugar, pepper and coriander stems. Coat ribs evenly, refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- 2. Cook Ribs: Pre-heat oven to 350°F /175°C, arrange ribs in a hotel pan with meat facing upwards, add 1/4 cup water and seal tightly with aluminum foil – making sure foil does not touch meat – optional to add layer of oven-safe plastic wrap below foil. Cook for about 1 1/2 hours until tender, but not falling off the bones. Drain excess liquid from pan and SAVE IT!
- 3. Remove ribs from oven to cool to room temperature before refrigerating until needed, making sure to keep covered to prevent a dry skin from forming.