- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes (OR grape tomatoes)
- 2 zucchini (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 red onion (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- seasoned salt (such as Lawry’s)
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, zucchini, onion, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Season pork with seasoned salt and grill until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 1/2 minutes per side. Place the vegetables in a grill basket and grill, turning or tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender and lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes. Remove vegetables and cover to keep warm while chops rest.
- Serve the chops topped with the vegetables.