- 4 porterhouse (bone-in loin) pork chops (1 1/2-thick)
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 8 ounces peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Season chops with salt and pepper; set aside. In small bowl, stir together preserves, mustard, vinegar, garlic and red pepper.
- Prepared medium-hot banked fire in covered grill. Brush chops with glaze, cover and grill over indirect heat for 2 minutes; turn and brush again, grill for 2 minutes. Continue to brush the chops with glaze and turn every 5 minutes, until chops are just done but still tender, about 15 minutes total until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.