- 24 ounces New York pork chops (top loin, about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 lime
- 1/2 avocado (peeled, pitted, and diced)
- 4 ounces strawberries (diced)
- 1/4 red onion (small, diced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill until internal temperature is between 145 degrees Fahrenheit (medium-rare) and 160 degrees Fahrenheit (medium). Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, zest lime. Juice lime to yield 1 tablespoon juice. In a medium bowl, combine zest, juice, avocado, strawberries, onion, and mint. Add salt to taste.
- Serve chops with salsa on top.