Most people would cook the above on the stove. Why heat-up the house? On the grill, the pork stays juicy and takes on a grilled flavor you’ll love! Jeanette Keith sent us this winning recipe from Sacramento and is a local market winner in the Bring it t-ON-g! Pork Grilling Challenge.
- 5 pounds boneless country pork ribs (lean)
- 3 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 2 white onion (large, sliced)
- 1 package seasoning (dry burrito)
- 12 flour tortillas
- Slow cook country ribs on a barbecue for about 2 hours, until their internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill peppers and onions until slightly tender.
- Cut ribs into bite site pieces, add to peppers and onions and mix with burrito seasoning plus 2/3 cup hot water.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas.