- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 onions (cubed)
- 1 red bell pepper (cubed)
- 1 green bell pepper (cubed)
- 8 ounces gochujang (jar aji panca paste, OR your favorite)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground oregano
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar (OR apple cider vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chives (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 key lime (halved)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the aji panca paste, soy sauce, ground cumin, ground oregano, oil, garlic, vinegar and whisk to form a marinade. Set aside.
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat, about 450 degrees. Thread the cubes of pork evenly on skewers, along with the onions and peppers. Place skewers on the grill, brush on the aji panca marinade and cook until marinade has caramelized, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish pork skewers with chives, olive oil, key limes and cilantro.