- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 4 ounces pimentos (drained, chopped and patted dry)
- 2 tablespoons red onion (chopped)
- 8 slices white bread (or crusty Italian bread)
- Evenly spread 4 bread slices with cheese mixture, then top with remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwiches with remaining 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, in 2 batches, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, pimientos and onion in medium bowl.