Invite friends over for a casual grill dinner, featuring these marinated pork chops served with an artichoke-tomato-olive relish. Serve with a simple pasta salad, and pita bread rounds warmed on the grill.
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 7 ounces marinated artichoke hearts (drained, marinade reserved)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 1/4 cup ripe olives (sliced)
- 1 jalapeno chilies (small, seeded and finely chopped)
- Place chops in large self-sealing bag; add reserved artichoke marinade and hot pepper sauce. Seal bag and toss a few times to evenly coat chops.
- For relish, chop artichoke hearts and stir together in medium bowl with tomatoes, red peppers, olives and jalapeno.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from bag and grill over fire for 4 minutes on each side until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve chops with relish.