- 1/3 cup eggs (Creations Whole Eggs Original - Cracked Eggs)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cream ( 18%)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar (divided)
- 2 peaches ( ripe, halved and pitted)
- 2 apricots ( ripe, halved and pitted)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 loaf egg bread (unsliced, or brioche)
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- Mix Egg Creations Whole Eggs Original, vanilla, cinnamon, cream, buttermilk and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Mix remaining sugar with ricotta and set aside.
- Toss peach and apricot in oil and place on the grill at 350⁰F for approximately six minutes. Remove and keep warm under aluminum foil.
- Place six 2-inch slices of bread on grill until lightly toasted on both sides. Dip each slice into egg mixture to absorb the liquid, then remove using a slotted turner while letting any excess drain.
- Place back on the grill and cook until both sides are grilled. Remove and cut bread slices in half to make triangles.
- Divide among plates and layer each serving with ricotta mixture. Finish off by garnishing with chopped pecans and a drizzle of honey.
PER SERVING *
|Calories920Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Summer Bruschetta Three WaysBuy This, Cook That
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Ricotta SpaetzleThe Kitchn
Summer Garden Detox Saladcleanfoodcrush.com
Tim Love's Charred Okra, Tomato and Pecan Salad with Balsamic MayonnaiseHellmann's
Snickers® Chocolate Dream DessertHow does your garden grow
Grandma's Rhubarb Streusel DessertThese Old Cookbooks
Mario Batali's Turkey Sausage Stuffed ShellsHellmann's
Baked RicottaStep Away From The Carbs
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo CakeHellmann's
Baked RicottaLeite's Culinaria
Roasted Summer Vegetable PanzanellaThe Nutrition Adventure
Berry Tart with Lemon Cookie CrustBetter Homes and Gardens
Summer Vegetable Pasta SaladBudget Bytes
Summer Minestrone SoupCook the Story
Zucchini & Herbed Ricotta FlatbreadSally's Baking Addiction
Penne with Ricotta and BaconEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Summer PanzanellaSmitten Kitchen
Roasted Summer Squash with Pesto and ParmesanKalyn's Kitchen
Summer Corn SaladMel's Kitchen Cafe
Ricotta FrittersBariatric Eating
Ricotta MeatballsEcletic Momsense
Ricotta DumplingsFramed Cooks