Grilled Panela Cheese and Bean Salad TacosMadeleine Cocina
Flip the switch on mama's tacos! This recipe is for Grilled Panela Cheese and Bean Salad Tacos. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Grilled Panela Cheese and Bean Salad Tacos recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others! You won't be let down.
- 2 slices queso panela (or basket cheese)
- ground black pepper
- 2 tortillas
- beans (cooked and without broth)
- tomatoes (chopped)
- onions (chopped)
- cilantro (chopped)
- parsley (chopped)
- tomato sauce (store bought)
- 1Pan sear the panela cheese slices on a hot saucepan lightly sprayed with oil. Add pepper on both sides while searing.
- 2Mix the ingredients for the bean salad. Add salt to taste.
- 3Warm the tortillas.
- 4Place one slice of cheese on each tortilla, then add the bean salad on top and serve.