Grilled Mozzarella Stuffed ChickenMcCormick
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds, tenders removed)
- 3/4 cup herbs (Lawry's® Mediterranean, & White Wine Marinade with Lemon Juice & Garlic, divided)
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 1Cut a wide pocket in each chicken breast half, taking care to not cut through back or sides of chicken. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Stuff each pocket with 1 slice of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 of the roasted peppers. Press chicken lightly to seal.
- 3Grill chicken over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning carefully with spatula. Brush chicken with remaining 1/4 cup marinade.