- 2 tablespoons mccormick grill mates montreal chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Mix Seasoning, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for basting. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, basting with reserved marinade during the last few minutes of cooking.