- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 onions (medium, sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon green onions (minced)
- 4 tablespoons dry mustard
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cut pork loin into 16 slices and put into a plastic self-sealing bag. Combine next nine ingredients; add to bag and mix well. Seal bag and chill several hours. When ready to cook, remove pork slices from marinade, patting dry; reserve marinade.
- In small saucepan, boil reserved marinade for five minutes. Heat broiler or grill. Broil or grill pork slices close to heat for 2 minutes on each side until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time; remove to serving plates; sauce with a little heated marinade.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve with Chinese Mustard Dipping Sauce.