- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 3 lemon (small)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 8 ounces orzo
- Zest and juice lemons. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and basil. Set aside 3 tablespoons of the mixture. Transfer remaining mixture to a large resealable bag and add pork. Set aside for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare orzo according to package directions. Drain and return orzo to the pot. Stir in reserved lemon-basil mixture and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
- Serve chops with orzo.