- 4 pounds boneless leg of pork
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Prepare medium-hot banked fire in covered kettle-style grill. Place pork over indirect heat, cover grill and grill for 1 hour (about 15 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest until temperature reaches about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl combine chili sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; mix well. Brush pork frequently with sauce during the last hour of grilling time. Slice to serve.
- Serves 8-12.
- Wine suggestion: Serve with well-chilled beer or a chilled Chardonnay