- 4 pounds pork sirloin roast (bone-in, boned and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 red bell pepper (large, seeded, deribbed, and cut into 1-inch squares)
- 2 sweet onion (large, such as Walla Walla or Vidalia, cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 12 water (12-inch skewers, soaked in, for at least 30 minutes)
- nonstick spray
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- To make Indian spice paste, place garlic in food processor and process until minced. Add spices, lemon juice, oil, and water. Process until thoroughly combined.
- Place pork in large self-sealing plastic bag. Pour paste over pork and mix pork with paste until pork is evenly coated. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Thread pork onto skewers, alternating with pieces of red pepper and onion. Spray grill grate with vegetable oil spray. Grill kabobs directly over medium-hot fire, turning to brown evenly on all sides, for total of 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to warm platter or individual dinner plates and serve.