Grilled Ham with Lemon-Orange GlazePork
Rubbed with a sweet and savory blend of seasonings and topped with a lemon-orange glaze, this zestful recipe is the perfect centerpiece for any Easter celebration. The grill does the work while you enjoy the fresh air in the company of friends and family. Include Broccoli and Olive Salad with Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette and Grilled Antipasto Salad to a buffet of favorite sides.
- 7 pounds smoked bone-in ham
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 cup lemon marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1Prepare gas or charcoal grill to medium-hot (375-425 degrees F.) for indirect cooking. Place drop pan in center, not over heat source (for gas grill, turn off center burner; for charcoal grill, bank coals on either side). Score top and sides of ham with a knife in a crisscross pattern; mix all remaining ingredients except the glaze ingredients and rub into surface of ham. Place ham, score side up, in center of grill over drop pan. Cover and grill for 1 - 1 1/2 hours (adding 6-8 briquettes to charcoal grill if necessary to maintain heat), until internal temperature of ham (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 140 degrees F. (about 15-18 minutes per pound.) Combine marmalade and orange juice in a small bowl; brush over ham and grill 5 minutes more. Remove ham from grill and let stand 15 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories740Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.