- 4 frozen hash browns
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ham steaks
- 1 persian cucumber (finely chopped)
- 15 ounces corn kernels (drained)
- 6 pickles (finely chopped)
- 1 red pepper (medium, finely chopped)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place hash browns, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Bake for 12-15 mins, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat oil a large frying pan over medium heat. Add ham and cook for 2-3 mins per side, or until golden.
- Combine cucumber, corn, pickles, pepper, cheese and parsley in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise and stir until combined. Season. Place ham on serving plates. Serve topped with salad and hash browns.