Ham steaks are quick on the grill. Serve with grilled vegetable kabobs and Grilled New Potato Salad with Bacon and Scallions.
- 4 ham steak (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup peaches (chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (OR seasoned rice vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (fresh chopped)
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno chile (minced)
- Combine the peaches, tomatoes, vinegar, thyme and jalapeno pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt. Chill until needed.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Grill ham over hot coals, turning once, until nicely browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with peach salsa.