Your whole family will love this delicious grilled ham with a sweet apricot glaze. It is quick preparation makes it a great choice for a weekday meal. Serve with grilled vegetable kabobs, Crispy Half-Baked Potatoes and homemade ice cream.
- 1 pound boneless ham (cut into 4 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix together well the jam, mustard and vinegar.
- Grill ham slices over hot coals, brushing with apricot basting sauce occasionally and turning once, until nicely browned, about 8-10 minutes total. Serve immediately.