®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Ham Steak with Blood Orange, Green Chile, Dandelion Greens and HazelnutsPORK FOODSERVICE
Grilled Ham Steak with Blood Orange, Green Chile, Dandelion Greens and Hazelnuts
- 1. For the Ham Steak Marinade: Combine ingredients and marinate ham steaks overnight
- 2. For the Ham Glaze: Place honey and jalapeños in a pot over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes until honey caramelizes. Stop caramelization by adding cider vinegar, then add pork stock and reduce by two-thirds
- 3. For the Ham Steaks: Remove ham steaks from marinade, pat-dry and season with salt. Grill on both sides, then dunk into Ham Glaze and return to grill to caramelize the Ham Glaze and cook pork to medium
- 4. For the Green Chile Vinaigrette: Blend all ingredients except shallots until homogenized. Fold in minced shallots
- 5. For the Dandelion Salad: In mixing bowl, toss ingreidents with Green Chile Vinaigrette until coated; season with salt to taste 6.To serve: Slice pork into bite-sized pieces and place on bottom of plate, top with Dandelion Salad