- 3 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Place pork in large self-sealing bag. Add olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and 6 garlic cloves to bag; seal bag and toss gently to combine thoroughly. Refrigerate 8-24 hours. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Prepare medium-hot banked fire in covered kettle-style grill. Grill pork over indirect heat, away from fire, for 45 minutes-1 hour (about 20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve with Yogurt Sauce.
- For Yogurt Sauce, stir together yogurt, cucumber, onion, 1 garlic clove, coriander, salt and red pepper flakes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.