®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs
Fresh lemon, oregano, plenty of garlic, and a 30-minute marinade are all you need for these juicy, flavorful kebabs. Vegetables and chicken thighs grill together for the easy meal. If you’re using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water while the meat marinates to prevent them from burning. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Ashley Strickland Freeman.
- Stir together olive oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, chopped oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Cut chicken into 1- to 2-inch pieces, add to marinade, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, if you’ll be using wooden skewers, soak 8 skewers (10 to 12 inches) in water at least 30 minutes. Cut onion lengthwise into wedges about 2 in. wide, then separate into pieces. Cut stem ends from peppers, cut peppers in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
- Preheat a grill to medium (350°-400°F). Remove chicken from marinade and thread alternately onto 8 skewers with the onion and peppers. Sprinkle kebabs with salt and pepper.
- Grill kebabs with the lid closed, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender and lightly charred, 12-15 minutes.
- Set kebabs on a platter and sprinkle with oregano leaves. Serve with lemon wedges, pita bread, and tzatziki.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories450Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.