- 16 boneless pork chops (3/8-inch thick)
- 1 onion (medium, sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onion (minced)
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- In large self-sealing bag mix onion, garlic, ginger, parsley, sugar, wine, soy sauce, olive and sesame oils. Add pork, seal bag and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade. Grill pork cutlets over medium-hot fire for 2 minutes per side, just until nicely browned. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve with Chinese Mustard Dipping Sauce.
- Chinese Mustard Dipping Sauce: Stir together well dry mustard, soy sauce, cider vinegar, sesame oil: as well as 1 teaspoon sugar and a little water to taste. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.