- 2 cups kalamata olives (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Place olives, capers, garlic, anchovy, lemon, oregano, parsley and black pepper in blender. Pulse on speed 2 (chop) 4-5 times. With blender running on speed 2, slowly add olive oil being careful to not over process.
- Prepare charcoal grill or heat gas grill to medium-high heat. Rub olive oil over steak and season with cajun seasoning. Grill 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Thinly slice flank steak and serve with Kalamata Olive Tepenade.