- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (large, seeded and finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 eggplants (small, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 4 slices country style bread (3/4 inch thick, from an 8-inch round loaf)
- 4 slices bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled, optional)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with basil in small bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes with 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Toss eggplant with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing and grill, turning once, until golden brown and just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Brush both sides of bread with 1/4 mayonnaise mixture, then grill, turning once, until lightly golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Evenly spread remaining Mayonnaise mixture on each slice of toasted bread, then evenly top with grilled eggplant and tomato relish. Sprinkle bacon.