This grill recipe is great. Prepare the day before and simply close the cover and let the grill do all the work with no fussing, leaving you time to spend with family and friends. Serve with grill-roasted corn on the cob and freshly made lemonade.
- 3 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 1 cup parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup onions (chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- lemon slices (for garnish)
- lime slices (for garnish)
- Place pork roast in self-sealing plastic bag. In food processor, place parsley, onion and garlic and pulse until minced. Add remaining ingredients, except garnish, and process to blend. Coat pork in plastic bag with this mixture. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill. Remove prok from marinade (discard marinade) and place pork roast over drip pan on grill over indirect heat. Close grill cover and cook about 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from heat; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with lemon and lime slices.