It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Grilled Chicken with Serrano Pepper Potato Salad recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Grilled Chicken with Serrano Pepper Potato Salad is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 200 grams potatoes (small)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chile pepper (Serrano)
- 1 tablespoon onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 chicken breasts (breaded)
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold water, set the pot on the stove and boil until the potatoes become soft. Drain the potatoes and then place them in cold water.
- Drain the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Heat up a frying pan and add half of the olive oil. Saute the potatoes and chile pepper for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chile pepper and chop it up into small pieces.
- Add the potatoes to a bowl with the chile pepper, onion, mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper, and a pinch of salt, Mix well.
- Coat the chicken with the remaining oil, lemon pepper, and a pinch of salt. Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes. Heat up the skillet on medium heat. Add the chicken and saute for about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the chicken and potato salad together on a plate.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.