- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets (Golden Herb with 1/2 cup Water)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta (or Bowtie)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (and/or sliced carrots)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomatoes (seeded, chopped)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Prepare grill or broiler.
- 2. In shallow bowl blend soup mix and water; reserve half of the mixture.
- 3. Dip chicken in remaining mixture to coat; grill or broil chicken until done.
- 4. Cut chicken into strips; set aside.
- 5. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 6. In large bowl blend reserved soup mixture with sour cream.
- 7. Stir in pasta, broccoli, chicken and tomato until evenly coated. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Grilled Chicken Caprese PastaCooking Classy
Buffalo-Ranch Chicken and Veggies SkilletAdventures of the Mommy Homemaker
Chicken, Broccoli, and Edamame Bowl with Avocado DressingBreaking Muscle
Chicken, Broccoli and Red Pepper FlatbreadAggies Kitchen
Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ FlatbreadThe Starving Chef
Succulent Grilled ChickenHellmann's
Crock-Pot Chicken DivanCrock-Pot Ladies
Simple Pesto Pasta With ChickenLike a Bubbling Brook
Seattle Sunshine BowlSkinnytaste
Chicken and Vegetable Quinoa Bowl With Tangy Tahini Dressingpopsugar.com
Grilled Chicken Bow Tie Pasta SaladSix Sisters' Stuff
Garlic Pesto RigatoniApple of my Eye