- 1/2 pound sliced bacon (cut into ½-inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups onions (chopped, 1 medium)
- 2 cups chopped kale (packed, 500 ml, tough stems removed, about 1 bunch)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 13 3/4 ounces refrigerated pizza crust (391 g)
- 8 ounces cooked chicken (chopped)
- 4 ounces brie cheese (cut into 8 slices)
- Cook bacon in large non-stick pan over medium heat until crisp. Remove from pan with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in pan.
- Add onions to pan. Sauté on medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until caramelized. Add kaleand salt. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until excess liquid evaporates and kale softens, stirring often. Stir in bacon. Cool to room temperature.
- Preheat KitchenAid® Countertop Oven to 425°F and place Oven Rack in Position D.