- 4 chicken cutlets (thin, about 1 lb.)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (fresh or packaged, about 4 oz.)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise (or Real Mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (chopped, optional)
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (about 16 in., halved lengthwise)
- 1/4 cup wish-bone (® Lite Italian or Italian Dressing)
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with Dressing, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with roasted peppers, then cheese. Grill or broil until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise on both sides of bread; sprinkle with basil. Arrange chicken on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.