Pasta salad is the perfect way to pack flavor and vegetables into a tasty treasure for any backyard barbecue. This Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad recipe combines boneless skinless chicken breasts with hearty vegetables and a decadent dressing that will tantalize the taste buds. Any way you offer this flavorful creation, the crowds will thank you. We know you and your loved ones will enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts (medium)
- cooking spray
- 8 leaves red-leaf lettuce (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tomato (quartered)
- 8 black olives (sliced)
- 1 piece onion (sliced into thin half moons)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (cubed)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- 1 cup rotini (or other similarly shaped pasta, cooked)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and cook in a nonstick pan spritzed with cooking spray until golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet, let cool for 5 minutes, and cut into strips.
- Mix together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Place the lettuce, onion, olives, tomato, parsley, pasta, and chicken into a salad bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix carefully to coat evenly.
- Serve, sprinkled with parmesan.
|Calories500Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.