- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/4 cup RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- Place chicken breast cutlets in shallow baking dish. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- On a hot grill, cook one side for 5 minutes, then flip to the other side.
- Spread generous amount of sauce on each chicken cutlet.
- Add shredded Mozzarella on top of the sauce and close grill lid. Cook for another 7-8 minutes until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare zucchini noodles or "zoodles". Use spiralizer and shred zucchini.
- In medium saucepan, heat 1/2 cup sauce on medium high heat for 5 minutes. Pour hot sauce directly over zucchini noodles.
- Remove chicken from grill and serve hot with zucchini noodles. Enjoy!