®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Cheese Casserole
Recipe courtesy of Darla Shine, author of Happy Housewives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss together bread crumbs and butter in small bowl until combined; set crumb mixture aside.
- Lightly coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Toss together potato slices and flour in a large bowl until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Layer half each of potatoes, ham, tomato and cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese. Drizzle cream over top.
- Tightly cover baking dish with foil. Bake in heated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with crumb topping mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.